Monday, February 22, 2010

Dora Clips Good First Person Shooters For Ps3/360 Besides Cod4 Or Halo?

Good first person shooters for ps3/360 besides cod4 or halo? - dora clips

im getting a little tired of playing cod4, MW2, and only play Halo, but not the kind of game for me. Just wondering if anyone has a good fps for the 360/PS3 games, fun and so different then cod4 or PM2, I played these games and have much more fun to watch Dora the Explorer, my time has lil brother , then the game is (which is sad). I do think games like Ghost Recon and reallistic, I could put in cod4, that even if during the game better than Halo 3 and games for foreign fiction. I need a whole damn clip the killing of a man in the Halo and Call of Duty and Ghost Recon for the PS2 in early May to 3-4 or 5 shots of SMG and sniper rounds and 1-2. Remember, COD4 Call of Duty or any other for this and there are games like Halo, unlessAnd its not very good to kill close to 1 or more clips. (do not tell me a WUS, because I can not paint, and I'm in the wrong (because I do not), I am advanced in 1 Person Shooters good for a minute, just boring, while others might in some games well, numbers 3 other people, while after the broadcast of a person, even

0 comments:

Post a Comment