Saturday, December 12, 2009

Andi Sue Movies What Would You Do?

What would you do? - andi sue movies

If you read my previous posts .... and he was an asshole ex-boyfriend that I ..... You sue for pain and suffering, loss of income from work trying, to fraudulently claim a common law marriage, if not ...... missing or the last word ... and make him give what you want .....
If you want to keep the house - you get 1 / 2 equity now ..... regardless of prepayment penalties in it ... and he would have to refinance my name in a legal way home / ..... Title
You also have to pay for filing a fraudulent tax return, after he filed a tax return for themselves ......
I know it's a pig ... Andi wants nothing to do ..... but I think the last 4 months of my life is the emotional distress because his fully ... I want to suffer like me ... I am not a grudge ..... I do not think that they can only do to people ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment