Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nissan Tldi 2 Taktdealer Nissan 50 Hp Tldi Maintenance?

Nissan 50 hp tldi maintenance? - nissan tldi 2 taktdealer

We have recently a 50 MacGregor 26M nsd50b TLDI Nissan. The label on the motor 2003 marked. We had some engine problems on Lake Powell (missing in the RPM of several problems throttleing so fast in Lake Tahoe, the engine was even worse do not want to over 2000 rpm and eventually move celebration of one inactive) This made me start to what I could do just on the supply of gasoline is not the problem. I decided to clean the steam separator in my Nissan and it reminded me of what it can be a crud of 5 years have strength. As you can tell me something about cleaning the filter of the fuel regulator or controller of the air? The shop manual says "clean" if a foreign body. There are no instructions, how to remove and clean. The manual is a very simple, easy to unlock and remove a plate, but the filter is not displayed. These filters can be cleaned only as a last resort for troubleshooting or cleaning for preventive maintenance?
It is also replaced byefore not as thermostats, fuel, air and oil filters, fuel filters, or high pressure? The engine is the age of five ears
I also saw, on-line discussions that TLDI have to mention 2003 may not have had ECU is programmed to the high altitude? Truth in this, no way for me to check?

0 comments:

Post a Comment