Monday, February 8, 2010

How Much Are My Pearls Worth How Much Are These Pearls Worth?

How much are these pearls worth? - how much are my pearls worth

A friend of mine gave me a pearl of a set consisting of necklace, bracelet and earrings (all white pearls) for my birthday a few years ago. I really do not know if it is real or what, but I only said to be very careful with them.
I kept in a drawer and forgot it would take almost as rare everything go well with pearls. I have decided today, and that I find out whether they really are, and what kind of pearls they are. I found that the most likely real. They are button-shaped, about 8.5 mm in its longest dimension. The bracelet has 32 beads and the chain is 81, then each of the earrings have one. The brackets for the necklace and bracelet in 9254 I think they think they are 92.54% silver. The markings on the slopes are very small and difficult to read, but I think, 925 to.
Under the assumption that my research is correct, that's what this series?

0 comments:

Post a Comment