Monday, February 15, 2010

My Knee Is Swollen And My Toe My Toe Is Swollen And Looks Like Its Going To Burst. Lots Of Pain And A Tingeling Up To The Knee. Home Remedy?

My toe is swollen and looks like its going to burst. Lots of pain and a tingeling up to the knee. home remedy? - my knee is swollen and my toe

I left a big piggy bank full of money at your fingertips. my toe looks like its full of blood and ready to pop, break nails. I'm not sure, then do not want the hospital for a stupid reason. My left leg is all knocking, it came last night on the street. How much pain is too bad, my feet grow. Do you feel like needles in my knees .. Help ... any home remedies?

3 comments:

Dirty D said...

It appears that you have broken a finger. Try to keep the band healthy on your feet and wear open sandals as much as possible. Also put ice again for 20 minutes and 20 minutesoff 20 minutes.

tom v said...

You've alreay Going to the doctor waited too long. stedly than pay medical expenses that can ruin your credit.

tom v said...

You've alreay Going to the doctor waited too long. stedly than pay medical expenses that can ruin your credit.

Post a Comment