Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Repair Alpinestars Boots How Do I Fix The Sole Of My Alpinestars Tech 6 Boot?

How do I fix the sole of my Alpinestars Tech 6 boot? - how to repair alpinestars boots

Linking my Yamaha cut in the trunk, a kind of flip thing .. Sometimes left me in the game, and I have a second longer to remove. That really bothers me.

Are there any plants, exchangeable Alpinestars Tech 6 boots?

If I replace wear a workshop for the repair of shoes, they are single or maybe sew / glue it back, if they can not attract attention?

I just want an alternative instead of buying new shoes.

4 comments:

Marcus said...

The best way to solve the problem is, yer boots, wear good shoes (boat) and the workshop represent a soul CNA Nice there for you, you can buy new or dealer @ alpinestars website, but more expensive and you still have to . reach not as a party in his boots. "

US!!! I think said...

GURILLO Glue

MX MAD MAN said...

I think we can re-sew shoe stores. I just changed my work boots and shoes are still very hard and I suppose they could.

barry m said...

If they www.chapparalmotorsports.com and type "boot alpinestars plants" in the search, starting at $ 16.95.

Good Luck

Post a Comment