Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wedding Card Congratulations Wording Wedding Card: Giving One When They Will Be Picking Up The Registry Gift Themselves?

Wedding Card: giving one when they will be picking up the registry gift themselves? - wedding card congratulations wording

I am invited to a wedding and bought the pair for recording. But I will not make the wedding because they receive the gift shop. So do not go to "empty hands" for the party to give them a card? I tell them a card anyway just so they know they want their gift and is ready for pick-up? How could speak, even on the map? When I am afraid to give them to a card that will be confused as a sum of money.

I'm confused! What is the protocol?
Thanks

3 comments:

Fabulous Paperie said...

In response to your information: YES!


The business is bought to you indicate a gift card that you bought to give. If so, buy a wedding card (like Hallmark) and insert the card into the memory card.

If the bank you do not have a map that shows what purchased - would easy to write wedding card on the left side of something - "I hope you enjoy the toaster I) purchased for entry to (shop name.

Not to be mistaken as an envelope containing money - because the couple is all the cards.

SweetieP... said...

A map is always necessary for a wedding. Just write a message such as ... My best wishes for a happy marriage.
The business is given have something you can put on the map.

artsy1 said...

I agree with the previous answer, but I like surprises, so do not mention what I bought, I would just like to say that I hope you enjoy the gift that you selected from your file.

Post a Comment