Monday, February 1, 2010

Stomach Inside Photos What Can These Symptoms Be Besides IBS? Please Answer :)?

What can these symptoms be besides IBS? please answer :)? - stomach inside photos

I was told it was IBS. But I do not trust a lot of evidence has become nothing more than my gut feeling and ask if it hurts (it). I now had no other evidence or anything.

so. for two months, I have blown up - ever. go to bed swollen, swollen awakening. nothing has changed, I go to the bathroom (which is why I do not believe that their IBS). My rules have changed (spots one months after the heavy + brown Download. Times had been 8 years). for a few days this week was a good painful sting in my left side and also a bit of excavations in the lower abdomen known, when walking. He also had a "dynamic" feeling in the stomach while he worked.

Heres pictures of my belly last week ..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/xl ...
(5 taken pregnancy tests. Negative) as my stomach seems to vary in size daily. can sometimes be small, it can sometimes be very bad.

no idea what it might be IBS?

1 comments:

sokokl said...

The brown old blood and the blood is normal, but with other symptoms as it sounds, it could be endometriosis. If this happens to, symptoms like those described above under a doctor thinks it might be cause, IBS, if it does not. One of the first symptoms I had with endometriosis, a swelling and it feels like I pulled a muscle in me, if I do not either.

For more information about endometriosis please Departure: http://www.endocenter.org

Post a Comment