Saturday, January 9, 2010

Backyard Landscaping Backyard Landscaping... How Much Will It Cost To Put In Some Concrete And Grass?

Backyard landscaping... how much will it cost to put in some concrete and grass? - backyard landscaping

I have a back yard 25 "x 66" I need the landscape. I think he wants a concrete terrace, somewhere around 10 'x 12' feet on the glass sliding door. A piece of 1 'retaining wall about 2' of the rear fence and the grass elsewhere. What do you think will each), so that I do) someone else, and b if I am patient and have to do it myself?

2 comments:

chuck norris can divide by zero! said...

I want the contractor to do concrete work, you can do it a little cheaper, but for a platform of this size, there are many things that can go wrong. At least, if the contractor screws, he is on the hook to fix it.

The proportion of the grass, it all depends on what type of grass, if started from seed, or go into the grass. The seed is much cheaper ($ 30.00 to $ 100.00 depending on usage), the grass is easier and more fully developed if you buy it. However, cost much more than the seeds.

sophieb said...

a contractor to come and give an estimate. Your suggestions will be of great value ..

Post a Comment