Monday, January 11, 2010

I Tech Bluetooth Ps3 How Would You Customize Your PS3 For A True Next Gen Experience?

How would you customize your PS3 for a true next gen experience? - i tech bluetooth ps3

The PS3 is great. But what does it do better?

For example, games such as Dynasty and EA Sports franchise / owner modes. However, recruitment, testing, training, construction, trade, transport, etc. .. a lot of time, and although it made a lot of fun, and use the console, even the 4% of its capacity. I think it would be great if you have some of these could be made / no shops on the PSP game to transport data back and forth via USB or Memory Stick. This way you can do the thing, do not play in the U-Bahn, or at any time, you are free, but they are not at home. I want to buy a PSP if I could!
How about a real NextGen Zapper Light compatible with every shot. I do not think this time of crisis garbage at low prices. I am talking about a gun, loaded with sophisticated vibration characteristics, and uses wireless technology Bluetooth and infrared. I have an HD projector and 96inch love to play COD4 with such a thing!
In addition to improved graphics, what features you would like to add?

3 comments:

AdrianCl... said...

Besides had a better graphics for the PS3, I like a 3-disc changer in the PS3, so you can more than 1 disc in the PS3 has, and you can easily play on another game without throwing the disc and put it in another.

How to add other technological features, I have no idea, I would like to see is the extent endless.

K-J said...

go GTA IV Standards

Neil N said...

In your case, until PS5. ;)

Post a Comment