Monday, January 25, 2010

Pittsburgh Penguins Birthday Cakes What Are Your Thoughts On Gary Roberts?

What are your thoughts on Gary Roberts? - pittsburgh penguins birthday cakes

Today is his birthday! He is 41 and still a goal on the ice!

I hope, called Pittsburgh Penguins GM Ray Shero to him, he said happy birthday, and mentions that his 100-foot cake, says "stick with feathers" is underway. Tal Roberts spoke with his agent and his agent, Mark Recchi could mention ... Of course Recchi stay for the cake. Why always think of the case? ...

Recchi and Roberts have the same active ingredient ... Is this guy specializes in geriatrics readers? Haha.

I like Gary Roberts, is intense. It provides guidance. It blocks the network, reduces the gloves, if necessary, fight for the hard disk as if it were life and death on the boards. Yes, he scores goals. He does everything, all the little things. If not for Gary Roberts would, Ottawa have completely killed the pins. The series could be 4-0.

If someone born today, I wish I knew. Perhaps Gary Roberts could be his shots in the arm anniversary.

5 comments:

Beth D said...

It's amazing. I thought I would retire two years ago, when he traded to Florida, but then Shocker Pittsburgh went and now I play with them more. I think it was best if he played for Toronto, but he still has something in it. Always has been a great leader and has extensive experience in the playoffs and play smart, and ifs a cup that's too bad.

Yinzer Power said...

Some other Pens fans, he expects Roberts' Burgh staying ... He is a madman. Unfortunately, I think Recchi at the end of the line ... it's always been one of my favorites.

Last Ray Shero --- Tom Preissing is a free agent .... Scuderi and Melichar go.

Wings Fan! said...

I can not say I have no "idea" by Gary Roberts, HES just that I do not think that someone on a daily basis. Sorry.

Boondock... said...

We have a birthday party for him! But apart from that I like your thinking!

zapcity2... said...

Well, you said. Your contributions are outside of the ice just need strength to stabilize the pen young people. Not so bad on the ice either, haha. It is for 20-25 goals and 60 points good on Penguins with a high octane rating.

Post a Comment