Saturday, January 23, 2010

Making Good Coffee How Good Are You At Making Coffee?

How good are you at making coffee? - making good coffee

Yes, I am known for my great coffee ... I will present some secrets shares and other .. LOL!

It is an obligation to buy, beans, after roasting as soon as possible. Freshly roasted coffee beans are essential for a good cup of coffee. You should buy their coffee in small quantities, up to the next (1-2 weeks) will be used shopping day.

It costs more if you sell the business in coffee beans to go Shoppe, and that whatever the process, so it is cheaper. The seeds are fresher and taste better, much better. In addition, the quality of your coffee depends largely on the quality of water used. Use only fresh cold water filtered. If you are running tap water for a few seconds before filling your coffee maker. Be sure to use cold water. An alternative is to not buy the artesian water (use distilled water). It is only logical, because coffee is about 98 to 99% water, the water should use good taste.

Always grind beans in cLoss of time as possible and BREW Grind only the amount that can be used simultaneously.

Use enough coffee and you do not use too much or too little! The best coffee is just two tablespoons of ground coffee for every six gallons of water used. If this sounds like a lot, then you have probably taken less than the strength of the coffee. After preparing the coffee must be detected immediately.

I love the Java and loves ... Mug, cup, mug, cup ..... LOL!

:)

19 comments:

Bingalee said...

We have a coffee, so do not. I used to have a coffee, but the machine is the easiest way.

Little Princess said...

Great! When I was little, I always make my coffee for the parents and relatives. They call me the "Coffee Queen". Ahhhhhh. . . . good times! :)

Staggerl... said...

I am very handy with a coffee maker or French press lord, I have no idea how an espresso / cappuccino (I mean $ $ and use the ore / copper)

Humanity aka Johannes said...

excellent opportunity, first with water and a filter in the morning cooking
The day of my Nespresso machine

A J ❤'s her K-9 said...

Well, sure. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts and coffee in the car to come with me

Mailman Bob said...

Well, if I wore a surgical mask bet I could make a god damn good cup of coffee. I hate the things and the smell too.

Monkey Boy said...

The easiest thing to do. She gave me the idea to go to a now .. brb

Mignonet... said...

Cuisinart well

Mignonet... said...

Cuisinart well

Mignonet... said...

Cuisinart well

sharon s said...

I freshly ground every day and do it to perfection. What you do in you. smile

teresa m said...

It is not very good at all is perhaps why I do not drink much

Katastic... said...

a lot! Therefore, we have P & S coffee on offer in the morning.

Debby R said...

It is something that I very well, because I drink a lot

Just..Me said...

Instant coffee ...? I'm doing well.

~Go Colts.Peyton Manning~ said...

Great I have just a few some.want yum

~Go Colts.Peyton Manning~ said...

Great I have just a few some.want yum

what more can i say but YES said...

I like coffee, I go have a cup

Karamazo... said...

my shelves!

I Folgers Instant

Post a Comment