Saturday, January 2, 2010

Scsi To Usb Adaptor Anyone Know Where I Can Buy A Usb Adaptor For Hard Drives??

Anyone know where i can buy a usb adaptor for hard drives?? - scsi to usb adaptor

I received an e-mail is helpig crashed with my Dell computer a while ago and has helped me to know that I could buy some kind of USB adapter. Never heard of him, and I know where I can buy it, someone has to know his name and where I could buy and the price? This sent me


"The best thing to do is take the hard drive of your computer Duff. You can buy a special USB adapter for connecting different types of disks. So it depends on whether IDE HDD 3, 5 mm, a SCSI or ATA. Once you know you can have an adapter very cheaply and then buy another computer (with XP above) to get files from your hard drive. "

6 comments:

Techman2 said...

You can buy enclosuer

Make sure there is a 3.5 "ENCLOSUER

jon said...

Tip: ebay.com, they have almost everything I could
imagine them Jets!

jon said...

Tip: ebay.com, they have almost everything I could
imagine them Jets!

Tracy L said...

In fact, there are several types of "marking"
You can buy them at Best Buy, Fry, CompUSA, or a source of good computer. You can by any number of sources. (I use http://geeks.com)

I do not know exactly how the rest of the message you talk about how you retrieve it, but it is more than just the place to do if you try to recover. If you also point to remove the drive from your computer, and attach an external drive enclosure, then you are easily obtained near the spot professional advice from a computer technician. (This can save many headaches.)

decker said...

http://gamegiants.net/advanced_search_re ...

Just ensure to the size of the device with the case and that the correct interface for a wide ribbon cable and an IDE cable is really thin, receive, usually SATA

decker said...

http://gamegiants.net/advanced_search_re ...

Just ensure to the size of the device with the case and that the correct interface for a wide ribbon cable and an IDE cable is really thin, receive, usually SATA

Post a Comment